Since our mulled wine was such a hit at our Country Christmas, we wanted to share our recipe with you all so you can make it to share with your family and friends this Holiday!
Perfect for winter days – warm and yummy to enjoy with loved ones, goes especially well with singing Christmas carols and good laughs!
- One (750 ml) bottle Testa Black Wine
- Two oranges, sliced into rounds
- Two cups Apple Cider
- Four whole cloves
- Two cinnamon sticks
- One cup dried cranberries
- Two star anise (optional)
- Optional adds: ¼ cup brandy, ¼ cup honey, citrus slices, extra cinnamon sticks, extra star anise
Combine the cider, wine, cinnamon sticks, zest, juice, cloves and star anise (optional) in a large saucepan, bring to a soft boil and then simmer over low heat for 1-2 hours. Pour into mugs, add an orange peel to each cup and serve.
Double recipe! Add anything that sounds good, have fun with it!
Step by Step Photo Directions
One bottle Testa Black